Unrest long trailer?

there used to be a 9min or so video of unrest, I am trying to find it! Does anybody have a link?
I have a friend that will help to open a donation campaign and I wanted a demo first.
Also, if anybody has ideas on how to raise awareness campaign that are running and all I have to do is connect it to plp for distribution let me know pls. At this point I am focusing on education dissemination.

JaimeS

@lnester7 are you aware of the Unrest CME? unrest.film/cme

Clinicians can get credit for watching Unrest, watching a video by Dr Kaufman, and taking a test. Endorsed by the American Medical Women's Association and the credits are under Indiana University School of Medicine.

To get credit, you have to watch the full version, but I believe Rivka Solomon has a 20 minute version? If you want a preview, they are all over the internet. Just type Unrest Film Short and you'll find those. :)

Good luck!

JaimeS

@JaimeS thank you, I can only find the 2min version. I remember wathing a 9 or 6min one that I am looking for.
The objective is to open something to raise money but I do have another friend I can use this one for ( Doctor!!)
I am going ninja on Cfs awareness!!!!
You can go into Google and change the search parameters to specifically search for vids 4 - 20 min in length. No such thing for Unrest! Sorry. :)