• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Unrest long trailer?

Seven7

Seven
there used to be a 9min or so video of unrest, I am trying to find it! Does anybody have a link?
I have a friend that will help to open a donation campaign and I wanted a demo first.
Also, if anybody has ideas on how to raise awareness campaign that are running and all I have to do is connect it to plp for distribution let me know pls. At this point I am focusing on education dissemination.

JaimeS

@lnester7 are you aware of the Unrest CME? unrest.film/cme

Clinicians can get credit for watching Unrest, watching a video by Dr Kaufman, and taking a test. Endorsed by the American Medical Women's Association and the credits are under Indiana University School of Medicine.

To get credit, you have to watch the full version, but I believe Rivka Solomon has a 20 minute version? If you want a preview, they are all over the internet. Just type Unrest Film Short and you'll find those. :)

Good luck!

Seven7

Seven
@JaimeS thank you, I can only find the 2min version. I remember wathing a 9 or 6min one that I am looking for.
The objective is to open something to raise money but I do have another friend I can use this one for ( Doctor!!)
I am going ninja on Cfs awareness!!!!

JaimeS

@JaimeS thank you, I can only find the 2min version. I remember wathing a 9 or 6min one that I am looking for.
The objective is to open something to raise money but I do have another friend I can use this one for ( Doctor!!)
I am going ninja on Cfs awareness!!!!

You can go into Google and change the search parameters to specifically search for vids 4 - 20 min in length. No such thing for Unrest! Sorry. :)