• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

UK radio programme - will need monitoring

Jenny

See below for details of a radio programme on treating ME. We'll need to monitor this - it's presented by someone who uses psychological treatments.

Hello

I'm proud to be able to offer a completely FREE RADIO SHOW to all patients and practitioners treating Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME and related conditions starting in November 2010. For the list of scheduled shows and subjects -click here http://www.nikigratrix.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Blog-Talk-Radio-Flyer.pdf
To be qualify for the free show, you simply have to sign up to the FREE newsletter on my website which is at www.CFSMEExpert.com

After co-founding and Directing the Nutrition Division of the Optimum Health Clinic for 5 years, I left early this year to become an become independent expert. I now write regularly for international magazines and health publications including CAM magazine for practitioners in the UK. The radio show is my way of "giving back" to patients after 5 years of being paid to treat this difficult chronic illness.

The radio show is going to include the below aspects:

Psychology, nutrition and biochemistry, physics/energy body, bodywork and spiritual aspects
Interviews with recovered and recovering patients
Many useful tips and information to support patients in their recovery
Shows on optimum health which will be of benefit to CFS/ME patients
To see a full list of scheduled subjects for 2010-2011 click here http://www.nikigratrix.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Blog-Talk-Radio-Flyer.pdf How do I listen? Very simple - you just need to sign up to the Newsletter on the home page of www.CFSMEExpert.com - this is a FREE newsletter. The next letter will give all details on how to access the free show.

Warm regards

Niki Gratrix Dip ION mBANT (Nutrition Therapy Council Registered) NLP Coach

CFS ME Expert

Showing you how to build more vitality, well-being and energy for life!

www.CFSMEExpert.com
www.NikiGratrix.com

Tel +44 (0) 208 123 1645
Fax +44 (0) 1273 371073

Sean

NLP Coach

CFS ME Expert

If these self descriptors are not major warning signs, I don't know what is.

(I presume NLP means neuro-linguistic programming. A very suspect 'technique', to put it mildly.)

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Fortunately it appears to be some sort of subscription-only podcast and not broadcast radio.

Enid

So many "experts" - should we not have all been cured a long time ago.