• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

UK Mold Testing

Hi All,

I don't see much chatter from the UK cohort of ME sufferers about mold concerns.

I have put a query regards UK doctors in another thread but there's a part of me wonders should I just get the mold test done and save the expense.

The more I think about my legacy with mold the visible and pungent kinds the more I think it may still be an issue.

The tests I can get carried out over here is the great plains test and the real time labs test through regenerus labs.

Any advice on which one and should I do anything other than the glutathione for a week prior and a sauna the day before to enhance the chance of accuracy.

Gilliaj

Lieselotte

@GillianS from what I know, those two tests are better for different mycotoxins. Like for me, I got totally different mycotoxins showing up on the two different tests o_O So, just pick one lol.

And sauna or hot bath the day before is what I was told to do. I don't think there's anything else. Glutathione is a good idea too.

@Lieselotte Thanks for your response. Yes they are differing, although my brain has forgotten my checks from Saturday, must do another compare and contrast and write it down :xeyes:. I would like the vibrant one its a shame its not available here.

frozenborderline

Screenshot_20220725-202020_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220725-202027_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220725-202027_Chrome.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20220725-202033_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220725-202033_Chrome.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 9