Do you have a passion for M.E. research? Then please consider an application to join our team. Being a research correspondent is an exciting opportunity for someone who:
Your key role will be helping others in our community better understand the research advances that are taking place, advances that have the potential to bring us all hope.
- has a scientific background and a good knowledge of research issues relating to M.E.,
- has good interpersonal skills,
- has the confidence to work independently,
- can produce work to a high standard, and,
- is able to work from home.