• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

two v. technical/scientific videos summarizing xmrv and muLv research

Rrrr

i have been given permission to give out the email address of "the keeper" of two very technical and scientific videos of lectures by top xmrv researchers, in which they summarize the current state of xmrv research, and how muLv research of the past 30 yrs relates to xmrv. i can not publicly post this email address. sorry.

please private message me and ask for them. they will only be available until friday.

the info in the videos may not be cited or published in any public way.

warmly,
rrrr

Esther12

i have been given permission to give out the email address of "the keeper" of two very technical and scientific videos of lectures by top xmrv researchers, in which they summarize the current state of xmrv research, and how muLv research of the past 30 yrs relates to xmrv. i can not publicly post this email address. sorry.

please private message me and ask for them. they will only be available until friday.

the info in the videos may not be cited or published in any public way.

warmly,
rrrr

Hey rrr - it sounds like your slip was forgiven. That's good news, as you had sounded rather worried about it.

I don't think I'm really up to understand a lot of the information in these, so won't pester the Keeper for now.