• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Toxic chemicals found in fragrances

JanisB

rebecca1995

Apple, anyone?
Thanks for posting this, Janis. It's scary how the perfume industry is always dreaming up new ways to torture those of us with MCS. :Retro mad::worried:

Misfit Toy

I like that above statement Rebecca. I wear none of those so that is good! But, I can't because I am so sensitive. I have converted over to non chemical deodorant and products..lipstick etc.

flybro

Thanks for this

I'ld like a study that shows the culmative effect of all the chemical products we come into contact with on a daily basis.

JanisB wrote about using a sitolonic a few months ago. I'm considering buying one and wonder if she still uses it and is finding it easy to use and helpful?

taniaaust1

stick with using essential oils and make ones own fragrances up using them. (thou one can occassionally react to those too, my body dont like citronella, makes me ill).