• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

To those who believe their ME/CFS began w/ EBV.....

Violeta

Learner1

Okay, But Quercetin specifically inhibit EBV Early Antigen. Vitamin C recycles Quercetin.
Much as I am very familiar with and take both vitamin C and quercetin, they did not do much to beat back my EBV. It depends on how well various pieces of the immune system work and how EBV is behaving in one's body.

I found Valcyte to be far more effective, along with immune system support.

DrUniverse

Godfather
Much as I am very familiar with and take both vitamin C and quercetin, they did not do much to beat back my EBV. It depends on how well various pieces of the immune system work and how EBV is behaving in one's body.

I found Valcyte to be far more effective, along with immune system support.
Yeah but im not taking 500mg twice. Im taking 5000 mg with oil as quercetin is fat soluble. And 5000 mg liposomal Vitamin C. Hits different