• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Bitcoin, crytpo, zella, I pay using wise with a credit card, sort of like a WU I guess, like a middle man. If there's others ways you've used I'd just ask. Wise money transfer I've found easy and safe, use to be called TransferWise.

Hip

Regarding post-pandemic slow shipping from overseas pharmacies:

I just went through the shipping info pages of the pharmacies listed in the first post, looking at their shipping times and shipping options, and added this info to the first post.

For some pharmacies, their shipping time seems to be 30 days or longer; but there are a few pharmacies that seem to have faster shipping:

Pharmacies with faster shipping to the UK:
Whether these stated shipping times can be relied on is of course another story.

Some pharmacies also offer express shipping options, using EMS, which they state typically takes 7-21 days, and DHL which takes 4-7 days. Of course, these express options will cost more.

Last edited:

BrightCandle

I just had an order complete with https://www.buy-pharma.md/ and it took 17 days total and only 10 were transit the rest was getting it shipped. They had a couple of issues with the order and it took a while to get sorted out. That I think isn't too bad and it was much worse earlier in the pandemic. I got my whole order this time which I appreciate.

@Hip I still haven't received the Sofosbuvir we both ordered so looks like that store is not good unless you have received it?

Hip

I just had an order complete with https://www.buy-pharma.md/ and it took 17 days total and only 10 were transit the rest was getting it shipped.

Some of Buy Pharma's products are sent from Germany, and in this case shipping will be much faster than those shipped from India.

I recently ordered some amisulpride from Buy Pharma, and after 5 weeks it had not arrived. When I contacted them, they looked at the tracking history, and told me the tracking stated someone at my address had refused to accept the parcel when it arrived after 4 weeks of shipping, so the order was returned back to them.

I told Buy Pharma that nobody would refuse a parcel at my home address, and that this must be an error; so they have now just sent me a replacement order. But that will be another 4 weeks waiting for it.

@Hip I still haven't received the Sofosbuvir we both ordered so looks like that store is not good unless you have received it?

I received my Hepcinat sofosbuvir some time ago, I ordered it from www.safegenericpharmacy.com. It took 21 days to arrive, from the time I placed the order online.

Last edited:
Is there anywhere that sells generic antivirals that aren't from India, other than Goldpharma? I'm trying to find affordable famvir or valcyte but have had problems with them when bought from India.

It's been a month since I bought from goldpharma. I haven't received a letter from UK customs so I'm wondering what's happened to it. There's no tracking info given. Has anyone ever had an order arrive from them after this long?

Hip

It's been a month since I bought from goldpharma. I haven't received a letter from UK customs so I'm wondering what's happened to it. There's no tracking info given. Has anyone ever had an order arrive from them after this long?

You can contact them by email and say your order did not arrive. If it got lost, they will send you another. Usually Goldpharma takes no longer than 10 days to arrive if you are in Europe.

You can contact them by email and say your order did not arrive. If it got lost, they will send you another. Usually Goldpharma takes no longer than 10 days to arrive if you are in Europe.
Ok thanks. Will try that

Do you know their email address? I can't find it on their website and the customer support forum they reference doesn't seem to be there.
Thanks

Hip

I can't access this page anymore. Is this a problem for other people?

On the Goldpharma top of page menu, try: Customer Support > Submit New Enquiry

EDIT: looks like their top of page menu has disappeared, when I looked at their website today. I am not sure what is going on with goldpharma. Maybe they are in the process of updating their website.

Last edited:

ChookityPop

Anyone have experience with ordering medicines from India or other places to Spain? 99% of orders gets into UK apparently, I wonder how Spain compares to the UK.