• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

MartinK

Hi all,
thanks @Hip for this amazing thread!

Is here some experiences, about EU countries shipping? Or...if any pharpacy have location in EU country?

Need some drugs for my new protocol...its important - cholestyramine and disulfram... and Im affraid from customs...and duty, VAT...

thanks a lot for help! I want over the winter hit lyme and molds!

Martin

Hip

What does "lost visa" mean?
@Hip, can you confirm that your pharmacies are still functioning?

He means that because of the actions of a US organization called LegitScript, who try to make life difficult for online pharmacies selling generic drugs at much cheaper prices, some pharmacies have been stripped of their VISA and credit card merchant facilities. Even though these pharmacies are not located in the US, LegitScript is legally able to take away their credit card payment facilities. So then it makes it harder for these pharmacies to do business. LegitScript were set up to protect Western pharmaceutical company profits.

Without credit cards, you may then have to pay by direct bank transfer (which can be done online via your bank's website), Western Union (easy to do online), bitcoin, and so forth.

However, the pharmacy I use a lot, www.buy-pharma.md, still offers credit card payment.

I keep the list of pharmacies in the first post up-to-date, so they are all functioning last time I checked. Also, most of the pharmacies in my list are not fly-by-night operators; many have been in business for over 10 years. So this is a stable set of pharmacies, not likely to disappear any time soon.

The ones I use the most myself are www.buy-pharma.md and www.unitedpharmacies-uk.md first and foremost; and to a lesser extent goldpharma.cn and inhousepharmacy.vu. These are all excellent pharmacies.

Sarah94

He means that because of the actions of a US organization called LegitScript, who try to make life difficult for online pharmacies selling generic drugs at much cheaper prices, some pharmacies have been stripped of their VISA and credit card merchant facilities. Even though these pharmacies are not located in the US, LegitScript is legally able to take away their credit card payment facilities. So then it makes it harder for these pharmacies to do business. LegitScript were set up to protect Western pharmaceutical company profits.

Without credit cards, you may then have to pay by direct bank transfer (which can be done online via your bank's website), Western Union (easy to do online), bitcoin, and so forth.

However, the pharmacy I use a lot, www.buy-pharma.md, still offers credit card payment.

I keep the list of pharmacies in the first post up-to-date, so they are all functioning last time I checked. Also, most of the pharmacies in my list are not fly-by-night operators; many have been in business for over 10 years. So this is a stable set of pharmacies, not likely to disappear any time soon.

The ones I use the most myself are www.buy-pharma.md and www.unitedpharmacies-uk.md first and foremost; and to a lesser extent goldpharma.cn and inhousepharmacy.vu. These are all excellent pharmacies.
Thanks

MartinK

@Hip thanks a lot!
I contacted Buy-Pharma.md about Disulfram, they have generic drugs from India looks like a primarily.

If i understand it right, also www.unitedpharmacies-uk.md/ send to EU countries... they have Disulfram too...but really expensive from New Zealand

these are huge price differences!

Sarah94

@Hip Is buypharma reliable when you use it to buy the Indian generic drugs? Have heard people mentioning on another forum that buying drugs from India is dodgy.

Hip

@Hip Is buypharma reliable when you use it to buy the Indian generic drugs? Have heard people mentioning on another forum that buying drugs from India is dodgy.

With these online prescription-free pharmacies, you've generally got the choice of European generic drugs, or Indian generic drugs. In both cases, being generic they are cheaper the a major brand name. I am quite happy buying Indian generics, which is what By Pharma offer. However, if you prefer European generics, then United Pharmacies and GoldPharma have these.

@Hip I also came across this review of it which made me concerned. What do you think?

https://drugstorereviewer.com/buy-pharma-md-review-a-pure-scam-that-should-be-avoided.html

There are a number of dishonest pharmacy review sites like this one. Their general format is to give scathing reviews to established and reliable pharmacies like Buy Pharma, and then provide links to completely unknown pharmacies that they are associated with, in a deceitful attempt to redirect you business away from the established pharmacy, and towards their unknown pharmacy instead.

I started a thread here about these dishonest pharmacy review sites, and I've just added the one you found to that thread.

Buy Pharma are very good. I've used them dozens of times.

Sarah94

With these online prescription-free pharmacies, you've generally got the choice of European generic drugs, or Indian generic drugs. In both cases, being generic they are cheaper the a major brand name. I am quite happy buying Indian generics, which is what By Pharma offer. However, if you prefer European generics, then United Pharmacies and GoldPharma have these.

There are a number of dishonest pharmacy review sites like this one. Their general format is to give scathing reviews to established and reliable pharmacies like Buy Pharma, and then provide links to completely unknown pharmacies that they are associated with, in a deceitful attempt to redirect you business away from the established pharmacy, and towards their unknown pharmacy instead.

I started a thread here about these dishonest pharmacy review sites, and I've just added the one you found to that thread.

Thanks

Sarah94

Yeah... having done a bit of research into this, I'm gonna cancel that order and buy the European generics instead.

Sarah94

@Hip I'm trying to do my international bank transfer to buy from United Pharmacies. My email from the pharmacy says that I must make sure I pay any handling fee. I'm doing this transfer on my bank's website, and it's telling me the handling fee that it charges me, but it also says "Please note that the foreign bank may deduct a handling fee from the amount sent." Am I supposed to just guess how much they might deduct? United Pharmacies haven't provided me with this information. Since you've ordered from United Pharmacies, I'm hoping you may know how much handling fee (if any) the foreign bank charges?

Hip

I'm trying to do my international bank transfer to buy from United Pharmacies. My email from the pharmacy says that I must make sure I pay any handling fee. I'm doing this transfer on my bank's website, and it's telling me the handling fee that it charges me, but it also says "Please note that the foreign bank may deduct a handling fee from the amount sent." Am I supposed to just guess how much they might deduct?

I have not used bank transfer with UP, as the last time I ordered from them, I think I paid by CC, maybe because that was a while ago. But I've used bank transfer with other pharmacies like inhousepharmacy.vu (these sell generics, and they also actually sell major Western brand name drugs — they are a high quality pharmacy).

I don't think you need to account for any fees that might be deducted by the foreign receiving bank. You only have to account for the fees deducted by your own bank.

In terms of those fees, I am with Barclays bank, and when I do a bank transfer, I am presented with the choice of two options on the screen:

"Make a payment"
"Same-day payment (CHAPS)"

Whenever I have used the first one, the transfer is executed quickly, within hours. I can't remember what fee might have been charged on that first one, but I think it was minimal. Then one day I decided to try the second one (the CHAPS payment), and it was executed no faster, but Barclays then charged me £25 for using the CHAPS service. So if you see any CHAPS transfer option, try to avoid that.

Last edited:

Sarah94

I have not used bank transfer with UP, as the last time I ordered from them, I think I paid by CC, maybe because that was a while ago. But I've used bank transfer with other pharmacies like inhousepharmacy.vu (these sell generics, and they also actually sell major brand name drugs — they are a high quality pharmacy).

I don't think you need to account for any fees that might be deducted by the foreign receiving bank. You only have to account for the fees deducted by your own bank.

In terms of those fees, I am with Barclays bank, and when I do a bank transfer, I am presented with the choice of two options on the screen:

"Make a payment"
"Same-day payment (CHAPS)"

Whenever I have used the first one, the transfer is executed quickly, within hours. I can't remember what fee might have been charged on that first one, but I think it was minimal. Then one day I decided to try the second one (the CHAPS payment), and it was executed no faster, but Barclays then charged me £25 for using the CHAPS service. So if you see any CHAPS transfer option, try to avoid that.
Thank you

Seems like goldpharma is asking for prescription?

For reasons of patient and drug safety the dispensing pharmacy requires a prescription prior to dispensation.
udivitelengif.png

file upload [.bmp|.gif|.jpg|.png|.jpeg|.pdf|.tiff|.xps|.oxps]

Webcam - Transmit your documents