• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

Hip

www.pharmreviews.net are new to me, but they look just as dubious as the other scam review sites. In their pharmacy URLs they use affiliate ID such as a=78720 and id=1324, so again they are using the same strategy of trashing longstanding reliable pharmacies, and redirecting customers to affiliate pharmacies they can make money from.

I am going to place this www.pharmreviews.net scam merchant in the first post along with the other scammers.

Inara

buypharma has a facility in germany for europeans.
Do you have a link? I can't find it. I have a prescription for Naltrexone (for LDN) and I'm looking for smaller amounts than the 28 tablets that are sold in pharmacies. Or has someone an idea where to get that?

Hip

Is that the German one?!

Apparently it is all done through the same website, but you have to contact them if you want to find out whether the product can be shipped from Germany:
You have to speak to them in the chat and ask them if their german source has ''so and so product'' and they will check and make sure to tell em you want it shipped from germany.

I've used Buy Pharma for many years now, and they are a great pharmacy: cheap, fast, reliable, good communications, and a large range of drugs.

frozenborderline

Those are one of the hardest of all drugs to obtain.
I guess they have been out of standard use in favor of benzodiazepines for awhile but it seems like they’re used in developing countries as an anticonvulsant and sedative so I wasn’t sure if they might be available. Will have to check the d*rkn*t

Hip

Many pharmacies specify the shipping times on their websites. Generally from my personal experience it's around 7 to 10 days to the UK.

Last edited:

Sidny

Thanks Hip.

I just verified shipping info after chatting with a representative live on buypharma. He said the window is 7-23 days but lots of the reviews say shipping is pretty speedy even to the US, arriving in about a week.

The representative also said everything ships from their warehouse in India.

Does anyone know where I can get Pen V K Tabs? (needs to be tabs as i need to split into a very low dose)
only place i could find that has tabs is alldaychemist but would rather use a dif source. any ideas?
I wouldve thought that it would be very easy to get something like penicillin tabs but ive checked so many places.