• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

junkcrap50

Thank you for that.

No, I was just checking before ordering.

Did you order the antiretrovirals?
Do NOT use UPS or Fedex as Customs seem to be stricter with them. Use USPS, IndiaPost, Royal Mail, whatever is the national post office.

As for a letter customs sends you, just ignore it. You probably won't even get one unless you're ordering illegal or controlled substances. As long as you're ordering personal supply amounts, they won't do anything. People have gotten multiple warning letters with no consequence.

Here is a forum that is mostly about ordering illegal drugs from overseas pharmacies: https://pharmacyreviewer.co/forum/ So there is a lot of discussion on US Customs seizures.

mrmichaelfreedmen

Thank you for that.

No, I was just checking before ordering.

Did you order the antiretrovirals?
Yes, while in the US - I had no problems.

I would advise to check on what the current “personal supply amounts” currently are, because this can vary. For this very reason Alldaychemist.com sends order in separate packages, spaced apart, when they consider current “personal supply amounts” regulations. Highly recommend this pharmacy!

FYI: @heapsreal is located in Australia and has no experience with US Customs.

Hip

Hi guys, I hope the comment is not banned. I am looking for injectable pure DHT, can you help me?

Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) does not appear to be a controlled substance in any country, so I don't think there is anything illegal about trying to obtain DHT.

Testosterone on the other hand is controlled in certain countries like the US, but not in others like the UK.

I don't know of any sources of DHT. However, I don't think many people would want to increase DHT, unless you are deficient, since this hormone is the cause of male pattern hair loss.

In fact, many people with such hair loss take supplements or drugs which lower DHT, such as finasteride, saw palmetto, and beta sitosterol. These work by blocking the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase which is responsible for converting testosterone to DHT, and they also help hair loss by other mechanisms too.

But if you want to increase DHT, you could consider the herb Tribulus terrestris. An article says:
Taking 750 mg of Tribulus increased DHT levels by 27% over the course of 12 weeks in a study of 65 men. However, another 10-week study of 15 men found no change in DHT levels after supplementing with 1,250 mg/day of Tribulus [24, 67].

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) does not appear to be a controlled substance in any country, so I don't think there is anything illegal about trying to obtain DHT.

Testosterone on the other hand is controlled in certain countries like the US, but not in others like the UK.

I don't know of any sources of DHT. However, I don't think many people would want to increase DHT, unless you are deficient, since this hormone is the cause of male pattern hair loss.

In fact, many people with such hair loss take supplements or drugs which lower DHT, such as finasteride, saw palmetto, and beta sitosterol. These work by blocking the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase which is responsible for converting testosterone to DHT, and they also help hair loss by other mechanisms too.

But if you want to increase DHT, you could consider the herb Tribulus terrestris. An article says:

Proviron is an oral available version of dht, mostly used to help increase free testosterone levels and can help manage high estrogen levels in men, supposedly good for increasing sex drive. I think it's commonly available in certain European countries, Greece maybe??

BrightCandle

Relevant only for UK residents but someone might find this interesting. I recently found that Superdrug will sell you Valaciclovir without a prescription. It may require some lies on your part as to why you want it (I wanted it for continuous outbreaks of coldsores so the expcted reason) to their online system but its something you can just buy and I have successfully done so.

https://onlinedoctor.superdrug.com/valaciclovir.html

I am in Israel and no doctor here will treat me for MCAS if I am not positive for the Triptase test. They won't accept that the Triptase test alone is not accurate. I can only tolerate a few antihistamines but really want to try sodium chromoglycate.

Which of these online pharmacies will let me buy Sodium Chromoglycate?

Hip

do you know of any pharmacy that delivers to New Zealand? Buy pharma used to. I have looked at most on the list . Cheers mate

I don't know any offhand, the only way is to check the shipping page of the pharmacy, or email them to ask.

Judee

Psalm 46:1-3
Has anyone here tried the Famtrex from cheapmedicineshop. It seems to be the generic and cheaper but I don't want to try something if it's not going to work as well as the Famvir (which they also have but it's more expensive than alldaychemist.)

Also I'm wondering about ship times to the US from cheapmedicineshop.

Thank you.

hmnr asg

@Hip in your guide you mentioned that inhousepharmacy.vu accept bitcoin, but in fact they dont. From their website:
Cryptocurrency Payments (Bitcoin & Bitcoin Cash): From August 17, 2018 we have stopped accepting all cryptocurrency payments. Tightening anti-money laundering regulations have forced banks to disallow payments from these sources.
Sucks for me because i am paranoid about using my bank info or even my CC. Maybe you can edit the guide and remove this?
Also in your guide you wrote:
TIP: Drug Search Tool — rapidly find the drug you require at the above pharmacies (click on the "Pharma" tab).
But where is the link for this tool? the underlined text is not a hyperlink.

Thanks again for your amazing work as always!

Last edited:

Judee

Psalm 46:1-3
I should have posted this sooner. Just thought of it now but alldaychemist has a coupon on their website that's good for 10% off until July 10th. It's allday10 (good on orders over $60; max discount $30, I believe).

Also the ship times to the states on the last two orders have been much faster. Hope that continues. :)