• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

godlovesatrier

freedom-pharmacy.bz on there website it quite clearly states alpha pharmaceuticals brand of famvir. However I emailed them they said they don't actually send this brand out.

So they are essentially misleading people here.

goldpharma appears to be the only site that sells the european brands of famvir.

kewia

Import of prescription medicines for personal use is requires a license from the health ministry in these EU countries: Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Portugal, Slovakia and Spain

What does it mean, and where did you know this?
It would be new to me to get prescription medicine without a doctor in Germany.

Hip

What does it mean, and where did you know this?
It would be new to me to get prescription medicine without a doctor in Germany.

I read that on this page. I don't know what is involved in getting a license from the health ministry. I do not know anyone who has done this.

kewia

I read that on this page. I don't know what is involved in getting a license from the health ministry. I do not know anyone who has done this.

For some countries, the term "personal use" appears in the description, but not for Germany.
I think this is probably an option for resellers, but I don't know that for sure.

Hip

For some countries, the term "personal use" appears in the description, but not for Germany.
I think this is probably an option for resellers, but I don't know that for sure.

Yes, you could right. It is hard to interpret that webpage. I would like some more precise information on drug personal importation laws for each country, but I have not been able to find any.

BrightCandle

www.buy-pharma.md is not a legitimate company, just been ripped off by them, they sent some of the order and then claimed the rest was never ordered. Not a business to recommend to others at all.

Hip

www.buy-pharma.md is not a legitimate company, just been ripped off by them, they sent some of the order and then claimed the rest was never ordered. Not a business to recommend to others at all.

Are you saying your credit card or PayPal has been charged an amount higher than the items you received?

Have you check on your Buy Pharma orders history page, this shows the items you have selected in each of your past orders.

I've found Buy Pharma a fast and very reliable pharmacy, with an extensive range of stock and excellent prices. I've used then for about 7 years. I've placed dozens of order with Buy Pharma without any issues, and they are usually the first pharmacy I go to when I want to buy anything.

BrightCandle

Are you saying your credit card or PayPal has been charged an amount higher than the items you received?

Have you check on your Buy Pharma orders history page, this shows the items you have selected in each of your past orders.

I've found Buy Pharma a fast and very reliable pharmacy, with an extensive range of stock and excellent prices. I've used then for about 7 years. I've placed dozens of order with Buy Pharma without any issues, and they are usually the first pharmacy I go to when I want to buy anything.

They charged me and delivered only a third of my order, then they changed what my order history was to cover it up claiming that was what I ordered all along. Its super scummy and very clear action of intent to defraud.

kewia

They charged me and delivered only a third of my order, then they changed what my order history was to cover it up claiming that was what I ordered all along. Its super scummy and very clear action of intent to defraud.

And they didn't refund the two thirds?

Where do you come from?
If you live in a country with strong customs like mine, you may don't receive everything you ordered.

BrightCandle

And they didn't refund the two thirds?

Where do you come from?
If you live in a country with strong customs like mine, you may don't receive everything you ordered.

They have denied the original order even existed as it was. They even admitted they failed on the day of packing but a month later they are denying the original order amount even existed. So no they haven't refunded me, they have gaslit me that my memory is faulty and changed the order history when I asked for the rest. This not a business to be recommended at all, it actively and intentional defrauded me.

Hip

How do you know they changed your order history?

When you placed the order, did you check on the order history page that the order you believe you placed went through?

And did they charge you for items that you have not received? You are saying you were ripped off by them, but being ripped off means you paid for something you did not receive.

BrightCandle

How do you know they changed your order history?

When you placed the order, did you check on the order history page that the order you believe you placed went through?

And did they charge you for items that you have not received? You are saying you were ripped off by them, but being ripped off means you paid for something you did not receive.

Sigh. Guess its gaslight BrightCandle day. I did not receive all my order, they changed my history to cover it up despite sending me an email on the day I recieved also explaining they had made a mistake with the quantity, which they are now denying is real. I did not receive all I ordered and they have adjusted their records, that is getting ripped off and defrauded.

kewia

I did not receive all I ordered and they have adjusted their records, that is getting ripped off and defrauded.

Have shown your bank statement to buy pharma? Maybe a screenshot would help to clarify the situation and getting back your money.
But following solely what you described, it seems you are ripped off.

Shanti1

Administrator
This has also been my experience. I've used them for years and they have always reshipped anything that didn't arrive.

@BrightCandle When I place an order with buy-pharma, I get an email right away with the total amount for the order and then a second email confirming that the payment went through and the total amount. If you have those emails, maybe you can forward them to buy-pharma as proof?

BrightCandle

This has also been my experience. I've used them for years and they have always reshipped anything that didn't arrive.

@BrightCandle When I place an order with buy-pharma, I get an email right away with the total amount for the order and then a second email confirming that the payment went through and the total amount. If you have those emails, maybe you can forward them to buy-pharma as proof?

I did not get sent those emails. I simply have a record of what I bought and when in my own spreadsheet to track all the drugs I am expecting, quantities and from where since none of them confirmed the order in an email. Its not a missed shipment, they short changed me on the first delivery, told me it was in error in email and the rest was coming and when I inquired a month later they are now denying that was real and refusing to send the rest while adjusting my order history to match their version of events. Scummy scummy criminals.

Hip

Provided you were only charged for the items you received, @BrightCandle, then I don't think you can call that a rip off.

If there was some confusion or mishap with your order, that does not constitute a rip off.

BrightCandle

Provided you were only charged for the items you received, @BrightCandle, then I don't think you can call that a rip off.

If there was some confusion or mishap with your order, that does not constitute a rip off.

I was charged for the full quantity and only received a third of the order. That is getting ripped off.