• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

TIMES SQUARE! Has this been posted anywhere?

LJS

Luke
Very cool. What does it say? I can only make out ME/CFS invisible no more.

Seems like it is an attention getter. Good job.

It say "Ad Shows ME/CFS Patients are Invisible No More".

The problem is no one knows what ME/CFS is outside of patients, family member of patients, and friends of patients. But this is good none the less.

markmc20001

Thanks LJS! I guess the top says MULTIVU.

Hopefully that is a website listed at the bottom of the AD for people to pull up there their IPHONE or blackberry.

George

waitin' fer rabbits
So right about people not knowing what ME/CFS is BUT (big grins) The first rule of advertising is put the name in front of people enough times and they will remember it. So this is a great way to do that.

ME/CFS, ME/CFS, ME/CFS, ME/CFS, ME/CFS, ME/CFS, ME/CFS, ME/CFS, ME/CFS, ME/CFS, ME/CFS, (big grins)

LJS

Luke
So right about people not knowing what ME/CFS is BUT (big grins) The first rule of advertising is put the name in front of people enough times and they will remember it. So this is a great way to do that.

ME/CFS, ME/CFS, ME/CFS, ME/CFS, ME/CFS, ME/CFS, ME/CFS, ME/CFS, ME/CFS, ME/CFS, ME/CFS, (big grins)

The thing is you also have to explain what you product is in advertising. In the case of ME/CFS it at least needs a short blurb like "the debilitating nerou-immune disease ME/CFS" or something similar so people have a clue what it is. Hopefully as momentum grows in ME/CFS a more unified message appears.