• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Thymosin Alpha 1

Up next I think I'll try the Can Labs Thymosin Alpha1. How much are you guys taking per day?[/QUOTE]

You are welcome! I might have had a brain lapse... My dosage on the Epitalon is .5ml.. Sorry about that!

For the TA1 - .3ml

BenFromNZ

I didn't really realize the Epithalon benefits until after the 15-20 day cycle I did. So, hang in there a bit longer just to see. [/QUOTE]

Cool, yeah I'll stick at it awhile longer then.

Up next I think I'll try the Can Labs Thymosin Alpha1. How much are you guys taking per day?[/QUOTE]

I'm planning on doing around 450-500mcg as that seems to be what the guys at Tailor Made are recommending with their physicians and what some others on here have mentioned doing. However, because I am quite sensitive to Immune system treatments I will start lower - maybe around 100mcg for a couple of weeks to make sure there is no negative reaction or its not to strong. (sometimes easing into things helps me to handle a treatment I otherwise could not).

@Wendi C Do you know how many mg epitalon per ml?

I'll leave this here in case someone finds it helpful.
Tailor Made Compounding Catalog and Dosage Protocols: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CogcmuU0rrHTKcwZvuimz4Z9i5n-ZsxP/view

Last edited:

BenFromNZ

So I've been looking for a few weeks (probably more like a couple of months) at trying to find cheaper, legit sources of peptides. If anyone is interested in getting peptides much cheaper from China, I've found a company which seems to have a very good rep. For those in the USA (and some other countries) they even have stock in the country (domestic shipping).They also have anti-counterfeiting system, so you can check the product is from them when it arrives (check serial number on website). Somabiotech is the name. You can find them on the web, facebook, they use whatsapp messenger and you can email .

A few prices of some of their products (not a complete list - just what I asked about):

Epitalon (5mg*10bottles)70USD
CJC1295 without dac(2mg*10bottles)58USD
Ipamorelin(2mg*10bottles)40USD
BPC-157(2mg*10bottles)48USD
BPC-157(5mg*10bottles)70USD
TB500(2mg*10vials)68USD
TB500(5mg*10vials)142USD.

Of course you should look into it yourself to satisfy any concerns and do your due diligence. I'm just giving the info in case it helps someone else to track down an option they might find reasonable. You can get even cheaper than that from China, but at least these guys have a good rep and following. I've seen some third party lab results for their HGH which are good- but on the other peptides its mostly their rep that I'm going by (they do post HLPC results -but are they legit? is always the question). Considering most of the online places in the USA are getting them from China, I think I'll order from these guys in the future.

I'm also working on a supplier for Thymosin alpha 1 which I think is good. But I'll let you know on that one later. If its good, whoever is interested could possible join me for a group buy to save more money. They only offer it in 5mg vials since that is what most people order, but if you ask for 10mg vials it works out cheaper overall but they have to synthesize a batch so there is a minimum order quantity of 50 vials. (Its so much cheaper though than buying in the US that I would probably be willing to buy 20 or 30 vials myself - that is if I find Thymosin alpha 1 helpful - so even just a couple of extra people could make that possible.) I have a sample order of 5mgx10 vials on the way as we speak.

Last edited:

Lieselotte

Hey @BenFromNZ if you don't mind sharing the supplier for TA-1 that you're getting (5mg x10 vials)?
I just went to Can Labs and the shipping cost is half the price of the TA-1 lol. I'd be willing to look at the other supplier as an option.

On a side note - In his interview on the Joe Rogan podcast, Howard Bloom talks about taking Oxytocin every day as a part of his CFS regimen. I might try that one out too...

junkcrap50

On a side note - In his interview on the Joe Rogan podcast, Howard Bloom talks about taking Oxytocin every day as a part of his CFS regimen. I might try that one out too...
What dose of oxytocin does he take? And what type of delivery (nasal spray, pill, etc)?

BenFromNZ

@Lieselotte Sure, I've sent you a PM, with a little info on why I decided to go with them.

Anyone can PM if they want the name, but, for now, I don't want to name them publicly so that I can discuss them freely on here without them being able to find the thread by searching for their company name. I will update you all once I've tried it though.

Oh, and oxytocin is one of those things I've had in the back of my mind to try at some point. I'll have a look up that Joe Rogan podcast. Man isn't it weird how so many things we research are talked about on Joe Rogan lol. He always seems to have someone on who knows about stuff I'm looking into.

Last edited:

drob31

Peptidesciences appears to be the cheapest source and anecdotally there is a video on youtube with a "doctor panel" discussing peptide and to get them from a reputable source like taylor made compounds. However, in the videos the doctors admit peptides sciences is a good source.

frozenborderline

My Doctor in Western Massachusetts started me on this and I am waiting for my first month supply to come in ten days.

I gave myself a shot of Thymosin-alpha-1 in the Doctor's office and I drove 3 and half hours back home to Northeastern Vermont, a trip that usually leaves me exhausted. I really can not believe how good this Peptide made me feel. I ordered a month supply (taking injection every third day) for about $400.00 a month which is $50.00 a shot. Here is some information:

Professional Monograph Thymosin alpha 1 INDICATION and USAGE SUMMARY

● Thymosin alpha-1 is a synthetic thymic peptide ● Modulates innate immunity (pleiotropic) , , 1 2 3 o Improves Th1 immune responses and helps balance Th1/Th2 o
Promotes T cell (Tregs) differentiation and maturation o
Decreases T-cell apoptosis o Improves CD3+, CD4+ and CD8+ o Improves production of IL-1 beta, IFN-γ, IL-2, IL-3, IL-6, IL-10 o Improves NK cell activity and TNF-alpha o Improves macrophages and B cells o Up regulates MHC Class I expression in antigen expressing cell o Tumor specific antigens; anti-tumor properties o Inhibits viral replication o Activates indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase enzyme - dampens immunity o Improves dendritic cell tryptophan catabolism

Antioxidant properties – improves intracellular glutathione 1 Garaco E, Pica F, Serafino A, et al. Thymosin alpha-1 and cancer: action on immune effector and tumor target cells. Ann NY Acad Sci. 2012;1269:26-33. 2 Romani L, MorettiS, Fallarino F, et al. Jack of all trades: thymosin alpha-1 and its pleiotropy. Ann NY Acad Sci. 2012;1269:1-6. 3 Romani L, Bistoni F, Perruccio K, et al. Thymosin alpha 1 activates dendritic cell tryptophan catabolism and estraclishes a regulatory environment for balance of inflammation and tolerance. Blood. 2006;108(7):2265-74. © Copyright 2018, Scientific Performance Research, LLC" Cincinnati, OH

Used for clinical conditions where immune support is necessary o Conditions requiring immune response modulation o Hepatitis B & C o HIV/AIDS o Cancer – non-small cell lung (NSCLC), hepatocellular, malignant melanoma o Chemotherapy adjunct o Chronic inflammatory conditions; autoimmunity o Cystic fibrosis o Lyme disease o Blocks steroid-induced apoptosis of thymocytes o Depressed response to vaccinations; adjunct to flu vaccine o Geriatric immune support o DiGeorge’s syndrome

May reduce hematological toxicity of cytotoxic drug therapies o Cyclophosphamide o 5-fluorouracil (5FU) o Dacarbazine o Ifosfamide

Zadaxin™ – proprietary thymosin alpha 1 (thymalfasin) approved in 30 countries for hepatitis B and C and cancer. , 4 5 o Phase II clinical trials US – Hepatitis B o Phase III clinical trials US – Hepatitis C o Indicated as a monotherapy or combination therapy with interferon for the treatment of chronic hepatitis B, hepatitis C and cancer. 6 o Also indicated for treatment of non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), hepatocellular carcinoma, AIDS and malignant melanoma. , 7 8 o General dosage ▪ 1.6 mg, injected SubQ, 2 times weekly for 6-12 months ▪ Patients weighing < 40 kg, dosage adjusted to 40 mcg/kg, 2 times weekly. o May be used together with conventional antiretroviral regimens o Individual dosage requirements may vary based on clinical presentation Name(s): Thymosin alpha-1, thymalfasin, Zadaxin™ Sequence: Ac-Ser-Asp-Ala-Ala-Val-Asp-Thr-Ser-Ser-Glu-Ile-Thr-Thr-Lys-Asp-Leu-Lys-Glu-LysLys-Glu-Val-Val-Glu-Glu-Ala-Glu-Asn-OH Molecular formula: C129H215N33O55 Molar Weight: 3108.28 g/mol D

also please find link below to Madison Area Lyme Support Group for an in depth article about Peptides.

https://madisonarealymesupportgroup...volutionize-the-future-of-precision-medicine/

Good Luck Everyone I will keep you posted.

Michael
Where in Northeast vermony are you? I lived in Kirby and i think we have the same doctor in western ma. Had to leave vermont entirely bc the air was killing me

Lieselotte

@junkcrap50 @BenFromNZ
Someone on here emailed Howard Bloom after the JRE podcast and Howard sent him the attached list of things he has done to help put his CFS in remission.

He says he does injections .1cc per day of Oxytocin. He doesn't say the dosage in mcg however. Nor does he say the source. Being injections though, he could be using a doctor-Rx'd peptide source.

I read on some bodybuilding forums that around 10-20mcg is a starting point (for normal people), so really a very small dose and a bottle could last you quite some time.

It is supposed to help with anxiety, sleep and muscle regeneration. An article I found: https://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/content/oxytocin

Attachments

• HOWARD BLOOM CFS PAMPHLET.pdf
    95.5 KB · Views: 52

BenFromNZ

@Lieselotte Cool, thanks for the info re oxytocin and Howard Bloom protocol.

If anyone wants a legit pharmaceutical source for oxytocin without an rx Rupharma has it.

https://rupharma.com/oxytocin/

Edit: So there is 5IU oxytocin in each 1ml ampule from above source. Each IU=1.68 mcg oxytocin. So its 8.4mcg oxytocin per ampule.

Last edited:

BenFromNZ

Hey guys, so I've been taking TA1 for 4 days now.

So far it has been knocking me around a bit, pretty much in the same way other treatments that affect the immune system (such as GcMAF and epicor) affect me. I was hoping this one might be a bit different and I would get the increase in energy that some others had straightaway.

Anyway, for those who are sensitive to other treatments, especially immune treatments, I would advise going low and slow to test your reaction first.
I took roughly 125mcg the first day, and have reduced it down to 50mcg today. I will just see how I go and hopefully find a dose that I can handle that's not too bad and then I'll wait till it doesn't affect me anymore before I increase. Also I switched to taking it at night so that the worst of the knock back happens while I'm trying to rest in bed. I'm finding it takes roughly a day to pick up again, though I start feeling better a few hours before that.

BenFromNZ

Hi, @BenFromNZ . How is your progress with the thymosin? Im going to start peptides from China next week too. Have you bought TA1 in Suzhou Greenway too?

No, I got it from a different company. I will update soon. Be careful. I think my TA1 from china might have been bad.. I'm currently taking peptide sciences version to see if I have the same side effects (so far I'm not). I will update probably within a week or two to make it clear what my results between the two are. I really tried hard to make sure I got legit ta1 from china, so I would urge caution as they maybe the same source.

BenFromNZ

I took I think 10mg TA1 and TB4 over a period of 2-3 weeks but unfortunately didn't notice anything. I used the company PureRawz.

PureRawz were recently exposed as having faked COAs, attempted to fake an entire third party lab company, (someone visited the supposed address and there was nothing there). Lots of details of that on reddit recently. That said they probably sold stuff that was legit at times, but they def were lying to people and went to eloborate lengths.

sb4

PureRawz were recently exposed as having faked COAs, attempted to fake an entire third party lab company, (someone visited the supposed address and there was nothing there). Lots of details of that on reddit recently. That said they probably sold stuff that was legit at times, but the def were lying to people and went to eloborate lengths.
God dammit. Wasn't cheap. Guess I need to add TA1 back to my list of things to try.

COAs = Certificate of Authentication?

You happen to have a link to a thread or anything exposing PureRawz?