• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

The Scientist: Probiotics’ Effects on the Microbiome Vary Widely

I consumed one of 2 bottles of Immuno-IP20 which I purchased online from a reputable source and they appear to have done nothing but send my stomach in the wrong direction. Basically they have made me constipated and gave me a prolonged pain in my lower abdomen. Stopping them eased the stomach pains but still the constipation remains 3 weeks after stopping them. I also felt no benefits from taking them.

One media source was promoting them a few months ago, the same media source is now saying they may just be a fad.

HowToEscape?

I consumed one of 2 bottles of Immuno-IP20 which I purchased online from a reputable source and they appear to have done nothing but send my stomach in the wrong direction. Basically they have made me constipated and gave me a prolonged pain in my lower abdomen. Stopping them eased the stomach pains but still the constipation remains 3 weeks after stopping them. I also felt no benefits from taking them.

One media source was promoting them a few months ago, the same media source is now saying they may just be a fad.

Of course, you can always trust the media.