• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

“The Plague of Corruption” - new book by Dr. Judy Mikovits & Kent Heckenlively

Wally

Dr. Judy Mikovits and her co-author, Kent Heckenlively, have a new book “The Plague of Corruption” being released on April 14, 2020. This is a follow-up book to one that was published in 2014, titled “Plague”. Both of these books address adventures and misadventures of science set as a backdrop and as center stage to the ME/CFS XMRV saga, as seen through the experiences/perspective of Dr. Judy Mikovits.

The website for this new book (The Plague of Corruption) and the prior book (Plague) is located here - http://plaguethebook.com/

Apparently, Kent Heckenlively (co-author) has published a series of Youtube videos about the book where he discusses the book Chapter by Chapter. He describes the purpose of these Youtube videos/episodes as being a reader’s guide to help navigate through some of the science topics, as well as providing additional details/insight into other topics in the book.

As of today’s date, I found Episodes 1 - 5 on Youtube covering the book’s Introduction thru Chapter 8. I believe that the book has 12 Chapters, so I assume more Episodes will follow to provide these video guides through the end book.

Here are Videos/Episodes 1 - 5 covering the Foreward, Introduction and Chapters 1 - 8.

Episode 1 - Forward and Introduction

Episode 2 - Chapters 1 and 2

Episode 3 - Chapters 3 and 4

Episode 4 - Chapters 5 and 6

Episode 5 - Chapters 7 and 8

Last edited:

Wally

“Plague of Corruption” - Youtube Videos/Episodes 6 - 8 discussing Chapters 9 - 12 and other general discussion about this book..

Episode 6 - Chapters 9 and 10

Episode 7 - Chapters 11 and 12

Episode 8

Last edited:

Hip

The list of heros on the whiteboard in Episode 8 includes Andrew Wakefield.

Wakefield lost credibility with his faked vaccine study which was retracted, but then went downhill further after becoming chief speaker on a conspiracy theory ocean cruise. Sharing the auditorium with speakers who talk about crop circles, UFOs, chemtrails, etc generally is the end of anyone's scientific reputation.

btdt

no energy for this took a look for Judy here today because of this video that popped up on social media... noted it had something to do with us...no did not watch it all ... no focus here it is if anyone wants it