• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Thank you

Quilp

We are on the eve of a copernicum revolution in solving the riddles of M.E. I just want to say a huge thank you to the WPI and all their collaborators. I want to say thank you to all of you who have posted on these boards with a view to helping others.
Unfortunately I have been away because my health has suffered. I shall not be posting until I am stronger, occasionally logging in to see what's happening. It's a shame to see so many posters no longer posting. If I could make a plea to you all, please come back, please help us to stay strong. It may well be that some of you have changed your names, but please let us know ! I did notice a huge row some months ago, but surely during these times, when we are about to hear the truth once and for all, we should put our differences aside. Please, please, please do not use this post to aggravate old wounds, but to see the bigger picture. We are almost there, the clouds have broken and those rays of sunshine are shining through.
The beginning of the end, or the end of the beginning, I know not, but I do know this; Simon Wessely, Peter White, the Institute of Directors in the Uk, know this; a great army from the north is marching towards you for a battle you cannot fight, in a war you cannot win. We will never stop, we will never give in. Justice and revenge doesn't come close, for there are no words to describe your crimes. History will judge you, I will condemn you, I will tell the world what you did, from the President of the United States to the buddhist monk in the hills of tibet, they will know, they will all know.

Kind regards, Mark