• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Supplements to boost energy?

Any supplements you’d recommend to boost energy?

like this one attached.
454EC4D5-1225-4900-90D1-8EA30757BAB5.jpeg

YippeeKi YOW !!

As a general supplement, it doesnt look bad, and ticks all the boxes for the correct forms of each component.

I'm not a big fan of what I call Kitchen Sink supplements, that throw everything they can think of, usually in very small amounts, into one supp.

The problem is, whether you have a positive or a negative reaction to it, you won't have any idea of which part of it caused that reaction. That's not as critical in the event of a positive reaction, tho it is a handicap, but if you have a negative reaction, you wont have any information on thing(s) you need to avoid for now ....

LINE

Yes, the body needs the nutrients to do its thing. I would add magnesium as magnesium glycinate/lysinate since this should be more bioavailable, or magnesium chloride. I had to develop skills as both a researcher and tester meaning I had to develop theories and perform the experiments until I found the right answers. It can be exhausting by the way.