• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Supplement Questions

I was wondering whether anyone here has ever tried or knows anything about Gene-Eden? It's an antiviral I found online, but I'd like to see if anyone in the community has tried it or would recommend it. Since news came out recently saying EBV and ME/CFS are linked, I was curious!

- Ben

Sallysblooms

P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!
I thought Epstein- Barr and CFS was already known.

I looked that supplement up. I guess it is for the immune system, but I have not heard of it.

I take a lot of good things for the immune system. That is how my doctor an I fight the virus and also for over-all health so I don't get a cold, flu etc. We keep taking blood to test for the results. All is working great.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
i think its some old supplement packaged up new, the ingrients look like good antioxidants and may help the immune system but i dont think it would be strong enough to clear viruses like ebv and cmv, who knows really, all u can so is trial it and let everyone know how u go.

cheers!!!

Hi
I have been taking Gene-Eden for a month and it helps me feel better as well as helping me with reducing my symptoms. I doubt any supplement can really cure anything but as long as it makes living with the virus easier, I will continue to use it.

My doctor gave me the okay to try it, so I'll be starting it in a few days. I'll let you all know how it goes. Thanks all, for the advice!