• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Supplement May Reduce Inflammation and Autoimmune Thyroid Attack.

maryb

iherb code TAK122
Thanks Ema, looks very interesting, I've tested as having high levels of thyroid antibodies, so maybe something for me to consider. Thyroid problems come up a lot in patients with ME, I'm not able to read the whole study but maybe someone will explain what the supplement actually is.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Ema

I am also interested in Anatabloc (for general inflammation) but one member here who tried it and had a bad reaction got very odd "research" responses from the company when she reported it.

Basically they said that they only know how people respond to anatabloc from the reports of people who bought it and tried it. Maybe she was talking to the wrong person, but it was an M.D. in their research department.

Sushi