• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Sundog Tales

Lisa

Hello Everyone. :)

Well I did it. Didn't want to, but also had a need to. Not sure exactly what I think of it so far, but seeming like it might be really nice.

What did I do?

I did like so many of us here have done. I started my own blog. lol :D

http://sundogtales.wordpress.com/

I'll see if I can figure out how to repost the entries over here on the forums so it is easier for some of our members to read. :)

Wasn't going to bring it up yet, still not much up over there - but someone... *briefly glances at Jody and quickly away* Someone who won't be named said that she would tell everyone about it if I didn't soon. Something about passing along the favor... :rolleyes: I guess as long as there are no smear burgers involved it can't be all that bad. :D

So enjoy and have a beautiful day.

Lisa :)

**Cort, thank you for offering up smear burgers to a mostly isolated community. I will have hours and hours of fun with them. :D

Snez

Hi Lisa, Really enjoyed reading your blog, thanks for sharing with us. I am thrilled you have found a new promising friendship and new hope.

Snez:)