• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Suggestions for a multi vitamin with no methyls?

Hoosierfans

Anyone have a good multi-vitamin that they like with no methyls? I’ve learned from past experience that I’m sensitive to them.

My previous Lynch trained doc had me on this one: https://www.seekinghealth.com/products/optimal-multivitamin-minus-one-45-capsules

which was great, EXCEPT I flushed from the Niacin in it (I tolerate Niacinamide but not straight niacin), so I could only get in 1/2 cap......which wasn’t giving me a good dosage of anything, really!

Thanks so much!

renski

Maybe try the pure encapsulations multivitamin's, they use the niacitol which is no-flush niacin. Is the flushing a histamine problem?

Although pure encapulsations have methylated vitamins in it. It'll be the cheap brands that don't have activated b vitamins, like Now foods or Swanson. Or even an australian brand like Blackmores