• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Studies presented at the XMRV workshop

eric_s

Hi

I'm not at home at the moment and so it's a bit hard for me to go through all the posts regarding the workshop.
I'm pretty sure for many it's the same because they find it hard to read so much, so i thought it would be a good idea to get some sort of a list of the studies that were presented there.
The reason for that is, that i'm a bit disappointed with the outcome at this point, because i was really hoping this would be the big turning point, where the controversy would be put to rest and everybody serious would align themselves. Especially, i'm surprised the swedes couldn't find it.
So it would be cool to have some overwiev of the news. I realize that they could not report on the positive studies, which might distort the picture, so such a list might help us get a more balanced picture.

Please post the different studies with the available information about their outcome.

I agree - I am lost in too much information - if someone could provide a very brief summary of the major findings that emeged at the conference - this would be wonderful! Thanks so much in advance!

Also Andrea stated that Ruscetti's talk would be significant - does anyone know anything - a brief summary of the major findings would be really appreciated!