• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Stem Cells

Chris

I am not sure that anyone really knows, but I do know that my own experiment with Stem Kine some time ago did not produce much of a result, and that Paul Cheney's experiment with infused stem cells at a clinic in, I think, Puerto Rica, produced some temporary good results for some, but not for the majority, and the results were soon lost again. I don't think taking Stem Kine is likely to do any real damage, with one proviso--if it really works too well, you can overdrive the ability of the bone marrow to produce the things, and that can cause serious trouble. Chris

Chris

Hi, Sweetlily, what I recall (if you go back about 3 years on this long thread, you will find some discussion) is that it can trigger bone marrow depletion/exhaustion, which can lead to difficult to treat anemia. So just don't assume that because a couple of caps may be good, 10 will be better--I think that is the lesson. I checked Stem Kine recently, and the price and sales technique seem to have changed--now sold on the pyramid scheme? Chris

paolo

I discovered about stem cells in diseases such as CFS and Lyme only recently. Any up to date information about them? Wath about Cheney attempts with this therapy?

Last edited: