• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Stealth Adapted Virus Encephalopathy

I re-posted the article in hopes that there would be at least a few open-minded viewers. The issue is not whether atypically structured, monkey-derived viruses exist. There are unmistakable DNA sequence data on GenBank for such viruses; as well as a published study of the illness they can cause in animals. Rather it is the lack of questioning of Public Health authorities by the CFS community regarding the inadvertent use of cytomegalovirus infected monkeys to produce polio virus vaccines. Misplaced criticism of my endeavors has slowed the pace of research and diverted funding into unproductive pursuits. Viewers who are curious about stealth adapted viruses may enjoy reading online articles about the inclusion of rhesus monkey-derived cellular sequences in certain of the cultured viruses.