• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

State of the Knowledge Workshop on Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Carryon

Mike Munoz
Trans-NIH ME/CFS Research Working Group

State of the Knowledge Workshop on Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) Research Bringing brilliant minds together to create new science, and identify gaps in knowledge and opportunities for needed research April 7-8, 2011

Poster:

JPEG

PDF

Desdinova

Thanks now I can finally see what or rather who all those logos are for. But why the heck is the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism involved in this???? Have the crackpots at the CDC link CFS/ME to that as well? The National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research? OH GOODY the National Institute of Mental Health? I’ll turn off the sarcasm now and keep praying for something better to come out of this for everyone.