• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Starting GcMaf

aquariusgirl

My nagalase levels are high but I have not taken GcMaf yet - I just want to wish you good luck! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

this is interesting.. you got rid of your copper and you chelated and you have high nagalese.

i am loaded wiht copper and hms.. and when i had my nagalase tested years ago.. it was in range...

SB_1108

this is interesting.. you got rid of your copper and you chelated and you have high nagalese.

i am loaded wiht copper and hms.. and when i had my nagalase tested years ago.. it was in range...

Maybe they are unrelated? I'm not sure... I think there are different ME/CFS causes. Have you done any form of chelation/copper detox? Nutritional Balancing really helped me address a lot of my pain but ultimately I believe there is something else wrong (immune dysfunction?) that contributed to my inability to process/detox copper. Now I just try to avoid copper and other heavy metals since it appears my detox pathways are dysfunctional.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Note: Please post in English even if you have to use Google translate or another translator. The official language of the forum is English.

Thanks.