• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Stanford to host "fireside chat" with Fauci July 13 - submit questions

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I can see now why they got it on YouTube so fast. Dr. Fauci has been blocked from TV appearances but this interview at Standford is now headlining on National News Platforms.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
By the powers that be?
I'll just quote Dr. Fauci:
When the coronavirus task force convened at the Department of Education this week, Fauci was told to beam in over the phone instead of attending in person.
While he's conducted a flurry of newspaper and radio interviews, he has stopped appearing on major American television networks.
"I have a reputation, as you probably have figured out, of speaking the truth at all times and not sugar-coating things," Fauci told the Financial Times this week. "And that may be one of the reasons why I haven't been on television very much lately."