• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Some positive response to Kratom

cigana

I have been testing Kratom and respond well, it helps with pain (muscle and joint) and takes away some of the fatigue. I typically take 4g in the morning and 3g later in the day. There are a few other stories of some success on this forum.

Combining it with around 20mg of CBD seems to help reduce fatigue.

It's not a cure but definitely one of the rare things that helps me, and is worth trying imo.

Last edited by a moderator:

cigana

Green ma deng, green sumatra, red bali, stem&vein. They all feel the same to me.

cigana

I know someone who did major damage to her liver with kratom for chronic pain. Be careful.
Yes there is a very rare but serious potential for liver damage if your body cannot detox some of the enzymes in kratom, so people should not treat kratom as a 100% safe plant.