• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Some long-haulers say symptoms subsiding after vaccines - Washington Post March 16, 2021

Booble

My Mom was on oxygen for the last 5 years of her life so her concentrator ran 24/7. The constant noise masked the tinnitus for me so I completely forgot I had it. The house is very quiet now so I am re-discovering how annoying the condition can be.

Those oxygen machines are loud, aren't they?
I'm sorry about the loss of your mom. And the rediscovering of your tinnitus.

Wayne

One "long-haul" symptom that some people have to deal with is from the COVID vaccine, not COVID itself. The testimonial below (in italics) from a tinnitus forum describes how one person with vaccine induced tinnitus was able to overcome their tinnitus by doing hydrogen peroxide nebulization.

Since both the vaccine and COVID itself create "spike proteins" which are part of the virus, it makes sense to me that hydrogen peroxide nebulization could be helpful for other long-haul COVID symptoms as well.

I once watched a YouTube video (now since taken down) where a woman described how doing regular hydrogen peroxide nebulization for several weeks significantly improved her compromised hearing.

Gemmer said:
"I recently started the Dr. Bill Munro method of hydrogen peroxide inhalation and my tinnitus got VERY low. I’m mad I didn’t start this right away. Get the book “Rapid Virus Recovery“ by Dr. Levy. Read the scientific data behind nebulizing peroxide. You have to mix it in very low percentages. The vaccine created an ototoxic reaction. It only makes sense that it has to be treated like a toxic virus to me."

If anybody is interested in the details of how to mix up the solution, let me know.