• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Some Light Reading …It’s Only Skin-Deep, but I Think It May Matter

YippeeKi YOW !!

Having had a series of less-than-great days, and being rendered incapable of any kind of in-depth research or reading, I was concentrating (using the term in its loosest sense) on the lighter side of more-or-less-research, and stumbled on this: 10 Things The Lines In Your Face Say About Your Health

I was dismissing it as witless word-wastage, until I read the part about patches of crepey skin on the left cheek, one of which in fact appeared for me about 6-8 months ago, or at least that’s when I noticed it. Since I no longer wear make-up, at least for now, I don’t spend a lot of time peering intently, or even passingly, at my reflection.

So maybe it isn’t wasted time after all, and maybe it’ll help someone else unravel a small riddle.

And if we unravel enough small riddles, we may get to a large answer. Or maybe just a different question. Who knows?

https://www.powerofpositivity.com/lines-in-your-face-say-about-your-health/

Last edited:
Back