• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Sodium cromoglicate (nalcrom)

Has anybody tried sodium cromoglicate?
I am allergic to almost everything. I tried ALL the diets and supplements without avail.
My doctor prescribed nalcrom. I am afraid to try it. because I react badly to most medications. But I am tryin it any way.
I would love to hear from people who had good or bad results with it.

Greetings,
Wendy

tyson oberle

Has anybody tried sodium cromoglicate?
I am allergic to almost everything. I tried ALL the diets and supplements without avail.
My doctor prescribed nalcrom. I am afraid to try it. because I react badly to most medications. But I am tryin it any way.
I would love to hear from people who had good or bad results with it.

Greetings,
Wendy
I have never tried it, but please let us know your results with it.

maryb

iherb code TAK122
I tried it a few years ago dr my-hill told me to ask my GP for it - I was very intolerant then of many more things - I didn't have any reaction to it but it didn't help me with my diet either - I only took it for a few days though, so not a proper trial looking back. I was and still am nervous of taking anything new due to reactions so understand how you feel.

Jenny

Very old thread! But wondering about people’s experiences with Nalcrom. I’ve been on it for 10 days with no changes, good or bad. But it seems a trial needs to go on for longer.

I don’t seem to react to anything immediately but it’s possible that worsening symptoms are linked to a build up of high histamine foods.