• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Small vessel disease? Palmar erythema?

vision blue

I guess not everyone with cfs gets small vessel disease but know have seen mention of it here before. Just read in. notes a doc said i have palmar erythema and its certainly true my handsand feet get bright red easily and often and are getting wose. The doc did not bother to even mention it. Same doc that didnt mention the periventricular changes on brain mri and same doc that seems to not believe me because my symptoms dont fit the patterns hes familiar with

I Remember when I had discussed the redness with a rheumatologist a few years ago the only thing he was interested in is whether or not I had Reynard s and when he found out that the color change was not from cold but more likely from hot he lost interest, didnt really believe me, and I just got the blank stare

As usual
Im tired of watching myself fall apart

And as usual “me too” or other comments welcome.