• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Skin burning

sleepy237

I developed this type of thing 26 hours ago. As with all new bizarre symptoms, I don't react well to them. Started off with burning in my head/face and my inner nose was soreish when I was breathing in. I went to rest hoping it would get better but it spread and still have it now in abdomen area and back mostly, little patches on arms. Weird how it came on suddenly and finding the cause I know will be harder. Seeing doctor tomorrow and have taken an antihistamine on good advice incase it is an allergic reaction but the only new thing I have had in my diet is Pomegranate juice which is diluted with water. I dont like this new symptom....or any other symptom lol. Take care all - hugs ~Sleepy