• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

site that sells injectable vitamins

August59

Daughters High School Graduation
I wish they had hydroxicoblamin and methylcobalmin, but they don't as I have checked. They do sell some good B-Complexes and such!

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
yes i was hoping, i will keep googling and try and find some. There does seem to be injectable glutathione out there but some sites just dont seem right but will keep looking there.
If u find any hydroxy let us know.

cheers!!!!

C

Cloud

Parenteral Hydroxycobalamin has to be compounded and has a short shelf life. It can go bad if not stored correctly. I keep mine in the frig. I'd be suspicious of mail order HydroxyB12, especially if they want to sell it to you without a script. I used to buy Cyanocobalamin without a script mail order from Canada.....but the stuff is worthless compared to HydroxyB12. There are a few good pharmacies that will do mail order compounded HydroxyB12....but I'm sure they require a script. Dr Cheney used to recommend one for that purpose. Don't recall the name....not sure, you might find that info on the DFW site.

http://www.dfwcfids.org/index.shtml

*GG*

Why do you do Injectables when you can take them orally? I realize that some? of the answer might be digestion, but is this the whole story?

GG

PS My digestion used to be really bad, but it seems to have gotten better with the LDN. FYI I have not taken any probiotics in months!

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
absorption is one reason but also injections give u higher blood levels then when taking something orally, and meds taken by injection are usually more liver friendly as meds taken orally have to go through the liver first, injections dont, they do their job then whats left over is processed by the liver

August59

Daughters High School Graduation
Methyl B12 is even much more sensitive than hydroxy B12. My compounding pharmacist instructed me to keep my hydroxy B12 in a cool (not above 80 deg.), dark (kept in a non-translucent bottle) place. The expiration date was 6 months from the day it was filled. I have only seen one compounding pharmacy that does methyl B12 and it wasn't the one that I use. They want do methyl B12 because they are concerned that people will not store it right and then have problems and blame it on them.

A script is definitely the best way to go. In the US all injectables require a script, except for veterinary items.