• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Should I keep HR low or push it high while exercising with POTS?

Rufous McKinney

How on earth do you manage napping on the ground without attracting curious glances from the neighbors or getting chilly (at least in the winter)

I'm wondering about that, here, in a similar fashion. I sometimes head across the street to a public bench wherein, I might sit, and enjoy the light, the sycamore tree, the comings and goings- and then I'l start to go fetal position- that strong light, and the exposure- and then I"M DOWN.

I"m flat out lying on the bench. And so- I decided that I just DON"T CARE..what anyone thinks.

Similarly- the outside chairs aren't appealing, but the collapse there, on the padded chaise lounge is very appealing. I"m DOWN again.

Rufous McKinney

There is something nice about being on the actual ground.
If I run into a living person, and decide to exchange a few sentences- I am forever sort of spiraling in a gravity effect, and the ground just seems so very inviting.

And yes- its can be chilly there. And rocks can be cold!

Jyoti

We could start a funny thread. It would be less work than a screenplay, but if some eager beaver shows up to write it, all the material would be laid out for them.