• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Sharing Hope: Linda Tannenbaum interviewed on ME/CFS Alert

Ben H

OMF Volunteer Correspondent
Hi guys,

Tocq_jpLnd-dCvxKHzsxwmvp0QJ_hAFqJKB1Bl-Ek0kLzjzQyBcJCsus1E99yTjkwYjs67JX6_9RcOfHiwuQhHKrn6PD6Yc5o4nZlkbVA7NkfKNwws0ueEF_tsZrtL2nREnorGCgOzFGBQlxZtwZJp7oha3vAh4Xf0UZeyVnJNj1NN_zTKflEXYlkGEgyshDBEpSvpk8hbPaiWA=s0-d-e1-ft

Linda Tannenbaum Talks with Llewellyn King

Llewellyn King, host of ME/CFS Alert, has just released his newest episode interviewing OMF Founder and CEO/President Linda Tannenbaum about the mission and vision of OMF.

This is the final in a series of interviews that were recorded at the OMF sponsored 3rd Annual Working Group meetings and Community Symposium at Stanford University.

Watch ME/CFS Alert: Linda Tannenbaum on the Mission of OMF | ME/CFS Alert #112 here.

Donate to support research to end ME/CFS.

www.omf.ngo

B

Jessie 107

Hi guys,

Tocq_jpLnd-dCvxKHzsxwmvp0QJ_hAFqJKB1Bl-Ek0kLzjzQyBcJCsus1E99yTjkwYjs67JX6_9RcOfHiwuQhHKrn6PD6Yc5o4nZlkbVA7NkfKNwws0ueEF_tsZrtL2nREnorGCgOzFGBQlxZtwZJp7oha3vAh4Xf0UZeyVnJNj1NN_zTKflEXYlkGEgyshDBEpSvpk8hbPaiWA=s0-d-e1-ft

Linda Tannenbaum Talks with Llewellyn King

Llewellyn King, host of ME/CFS Alert, has just released his newest episode interviewing OMF Founder and CEO/President Linda Tannenbaum about the mission and vision of OMF.

This is the final in a series of interviews that were recorded at the OMF sponsored 3rd Annual Working Group meetings and Community Symposium at Stanford University.

Watch ME/CFS Alert: Linda Tannenbaum on the Mission of OMF | ME/CFS Alert #112 here.

Donate to support research to end ME/CFS.

www.omf.ngo

B
Thankyou Ben.