• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Severe brain symptoms and still declining

Tella

I also do DNRS. It seems like a slow process but I stick with it. Diet seems crucial for us. I've had b12 tested several times and taken it for years. Methylation and all that never did anything for me
What test was it and were u deficient? Did u take the shots then?
keep up DNRS and let me know how it goes if u can :)

Aerose91

Just regular blood tests and no, I wasnt deficient. In fact I was high. Also, my methylamalinic acid always comes back low so that is a further indicator that my b12 is fine

Stretched

A methylated corticosteroid? No, i havent even heard of that
BTW, a Medrol pack amounts to prednisone being taken front end loaded over successive days, i.e. 5-4-3-2-1
tablets over 5 days and then stopping. You might try it to knock out a bad spell. It has worked for me. FWIW, Doc will only rx it twice a year. I can see where frequent use could cause problems.