• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Seroconversion assays for detecting xenotropic murine leukemia virus-related virus

glenp

"and this too shall pass"
Elisa at prohealth posted this link

http://www.faqs.org/patents/app/20100167268#ixzz0sg8COc

FPatent application title: SEROCONVERSION ASSAYS FOR DETECTING XENOTROPIC MURINE LEUKEMIA VIRUS-RELATED VIRUS
Inventors: Judy A. Mikovits Francis W. Ruscetti Sandra K. Ruscetti
Agents: SONNENSCHEIN NATH & ROSENTHAL LLP
Assignees:
Origin: CHICAGO, IL US
IPC8 Class: AC12Q170FI
USPC Class: 435 5
Publication date: 07/01/2010
Patent application number: 20100167268

Read more: http://www.faqs.org/patents/app/20100167268#ixzz0sgcFPaXn

taniaaust1

this following post was a mistake but i've choosen to leave it in case another sees the same on the link which is on glens post and gets confused too

"OMG

"Real Time PCR Australia - Most comprehensive QPCR offer 96well instr. on special at $39,990 - www.qpcr.com.au "

"In various aspects of the present teachings, an XMRV-related disease that can be diagnosed using methods of the present teachings can be any disease associated with XMRV infection, such as, for example, an XMRV-related cancer such as a prostate cancer. In some aspects, the XMRV-related disease can be an XMRV-related lymphoma. In further aspects, the XMRV-related lymphoma can be an XMRV-related Mantle Cell Lymphoma (MCL) or an XMRV-related Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia lymphoma (CLL). In other aspects, an XMRV-related disease can be an XMRV-related neural disease, such as, without limitation, an XMRV-related neuroimmune disease. In various embodiments, an XMRV-related neuroimmune disease can be, without limitation, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), Niemann-Pick Type C Disease, fibromyalgia, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Parkinson's Disease, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) or autism. In a some configurations, the Multiple Sclerosis can be Atypical Multiple Sclerosis. In some aspects of the methods, a subject can exhibit signs and/or symptoms of a neuroimmune disease and/or a lymphoma. In some other aspects, an XMRV-related disease can be a neural disease, such as, without limitation, an XMRV-related neural disease that is not generally recognized as a neuroimmune disease, such as, for example, XMRV-related bipolar disorder or a neurodegenerative disease such as XMRV-related Alzheimer's disease or XMRV-related Parkinson's disease. "

**holding back tears*** It fits my case and im never going to be able to afford testing and im very sure I have this issue which has caused my MS, parkinsons like, bipolar and Alzheizmer's like like..and i have Asperger's symptoms. (with prostate cancer killing both my grandpas)

My definition in describing my CFS (some would of seen it here) is "CFS to me, its like parkinsons disease, alzheimers, epilespy, MS, arthritis, fibromyalgia, allergies and flu all at once" and to see most of those things related to XMRV (i have no words to express how i feel)."

Turned out what i saw.. was in fact just a google ad (i missed that it was a google add as it was amongst the XMRV stuff). When i went back to the site and saw it gone.. and realised another goggle ad was in it's place. So i hope no one elses get caught out with it, if that ad appears again right in middle of the XMRV stuff

glenp

"and this too shall pass"
Elisa at prohealth posted this link

http://www.faqs.org/patents/app/20100167268#ixzz0sg8COc

FPatent application title: SEROCONVERSION ASSAYS FOR DETECTING XENOTROPIC MURINE LEUKEMIA VIRUS-RELATED VIRUS
Inventors: Judy A. Mikovits Francis W. Ruscetti Sandra K. Ruscetti
Agents: SONNENSCHEIN NATH & ROSENTHAL LLP
Assignees:
Origin: CHICAGO, IL US
IPC8 Class: AC12Q170FI
USPC Class: 435 5
Publication date: 07/01/2010
Patent application number: 20100167268

Read more: http://www.faqs.org/patents/app/20100167268#ixzz0sgcFPaXn

Is this the test they had mentioned will be available to us shortly?