• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Scientific American online "Chronic fatigue findings were held back"

boomer

I hope someone replies to this comment which appears as the first one following the article:
It must be really difficult to do any kind of an actual study on a mythical disease/syndrome. I don't understand how anything can be learned about a disease that doesn't exist. Doesn't the fact that CFS is baloney sort of undermine a signinficant pillar in the study process. How is it even possible to perform a study on a fiction?? This all seems like a ridiculous waste of time and money that could be invested in doing something real about something real.

Forbin

I hope someone replies to this comment which appears as the first one following the article...

Unfortunately, the only reply to "ChrisJones'" comment that can think of is...

[video=youtube;QS0m9A3iQCI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS0m9A3iQCI[/video]

Trooper

: )

Thanks for the link. I couldnt decide if that was a troll or a regular idiot - have commented anyway.