• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

'Science to patients' web seminars continues

Spring

The project 'Science to patients' of the Dutch ME/cfs Association (Me/cvs Vereniging) continues after the 20 seminars of Prof. K. De Meirleir. The first web seminar of Prof. dr F. C. Visser is translated and online now. He is a Dutch cardiologist who is specialized in ME. There will be 6 web seminars with him and he will talk about common problems like chest pain, ahrrytmias, POTS etc.

In 2014 there will be new series with new doctors. Those are English or American so they will be easy to watch for you! Off course there will be subtitles for the Dutch people. Big names have already confirmed to participate so the series will continue!

SanDiego#1

SanDiego#1
The project 'Science to patients' of the Dutch ME/cfs Association (Me/cvs Vereniging) continues after the 20 seminars of Prof. K. De Meirleir. The first web seminar of Prof. dr F. C. Visser is translated and online now. He is a Dutch cardiologist who is specialized in ME. There will be 6 web seminars with him and he will talk about common problems like chest pain, ahrrytmias, POTS etc.

In 2014 there will be new series with new doctors. Those are English or American so they will be easy to watch for you! Off course there will be subtitles for the Dutch people. Big names have already confirmed to participate so the series will continue!

Series- -facinating -interactions between the Heart-Brain-and other organs with the Orthostatic info.

San Diego

Allyson

OI Clip

sounds better in Dutch

basic but on the right track

Upright MRI s may imporve knowledge of blood flow - or lack of - to the brain

compression socks did not help me at all - but tights to the waist do -tighter around the abdo is good - maybe that Is why mum wore girdles?

A