• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Retinal detachment

zzz0r

Has anyone in the forum taken a surgery due to retinal detachment? Did anyone have problems in coming back from that and improving his eye vision? Any supplementation that worked form him or anything else that could help? I am asking because my father had this problem.

Thank you

zzz0r

As said surgery has already been made. I am asking if anyone having this kind of surgery before improved his healing after the surgery with supplementation

Allyson

As said surgery has already been made. I am asking if anyone having this kind of surgery before improved his healing after the surgery with supplementation
retinal detachment is often a part of EDS which has many similar symptoms to ME so you may want to check out this link for other symptoms - there are some EDS eye articles there too later I I think

supps that might help may be vit C vit B 12 to start with and vit E???

good luck
http://forum.notcrazy.net/index.php?topic=9571.0

Aly