• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

responders to antivirals and able to discontinue and susain improvemnt immune mods

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Hi all, im improving on antivirals but wanting to know if others have been in the same boat and sustained this improvement with immune modulators like immunovir or cycloferon, as these have direct antiviral properties and help strengthen NK cell function which is at the hall mark of our illness.

I am looking into this for financial reasons as immune modulators seem to be alot cheaper then antivirals and would possibly drop antiviral therapy for immune modulators if this is the case.

cheers!!!

ukxmrv

I had a NK test before taking immune modulators but no test afterwards (could not afford to pay). I took imunovir and had an improvement in viral type symptoms (sore throat, glands etc). The effects wore off if I stopped. The same with the antiviral Valtrex if I run out. I pulsed Imunovir as per the Dr Cheney protocol.