• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Reminder!! WPI opening on saturday - donate money

V99

Remember, give a little on Saturday and change the world a lot.

KC22

Without going into a lot of details, my husband died in an accident this July. In lieu of flowers, I have asked for donations to the WPI. I know of many people who have already given. Many people went to their site and learned about the disease. All of my family members are making contributions. I am sending them a bigger check this month in honor of my husband who always wanted to see me well.

I agree 100%, keep giving to the WPI....

Rrrr

KC22, i wil go donate now in your husband's honor. i'm so sorry you lost him!

KC22

Thanks all for condolences and donations to WPI. It is very difficult, but my focus is to encourage the efforts of the WPI. He will not have died in vain if many fund the efforts to find treatments for all of us, so we can all stop the suffering this disease brings.

Your husband was obviously a very warm person to have inspired you to direct your energy towards the wpi. I've just donated - I wanna see you well too! Can you imagine a time in the future where every person on this forum feels a little better? I hope it comes to pass.

KC22, I send you warm wishes.