• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Recall Healing

R**

Just saw an interesting presentation on Recall Healing with the live stream of the Lyme Induced Autism conference.. very interesting...

Anyone familiar with this and what do you think?

Thanks!

R

Sunday

Don't know what this is, would be interested to. Do you have a link you'd recommend?

T

Terri

I was just doing research on this today in conjunction with my research on Lyme which I was diagnosed with a little over a month ago. This website (which is primarily a place for doctors looking at alternative healing but does allow general public memberships for free) offers a $35 online course:

http://www.academycim.com/

I have not decided on taking the course yet nor have I signed up as a member yet but the recall healing idea appeals to me. From what I understand so far, the premise is that emotional toxins (or baggage) can cause the body to hold on to other toxins and bacteria, viruses, illness, etc. I believe a person would have to be in an open minded place and ready to deal with health issues as a total mind and body approach to healing, which I am.

The concept is not new to me, there is another person I like who takes a similar approach to healing, Dr. Joe Dispenza, who has many DVD's, one of which is The Immortal Brain and The Power of Observation, which I have and I find it to be quite enlightening. It is about how to "change your mind" and re-format the brain to create new neurotransmitter paths which then allows the body to heal itself by using the universal/divine intelligence which already runs many of our normal body functions (heart, lungs, digestion, etc.). (reading what I just wrote makes it sound hokey, but it is actually very scientific, I just am not explaining it well, kind of has to do with quantum physics, which I find fascinating but a little mind boggling as well.)

http://www.drjoedispenza.com/

Dispenza was a featured speaker in What The Bleep! and The Law of Attraction.

Terri

R**

It appeals to me as well, Terri. Thank you for the links! Esp to Dr Joe.. didnt know of this resource.

Also thinking of the Heart Math program as well as Journey to the Wild Divine for retraining, reformatting.

Remembering something I read, heard about the heart actually being able to predict incoming info before the brain.