• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Radiation

Hip

5G apocalypse

If people use the word "apocalypse" to describe the introduction of a new communications technology that probably will have no adverse health effects beyond any which might exist from present comms technologies (which are very minimal), what words will you have left to describe an actual apocalypse (such as a meteorite collision like the one which wiped out the dinosaurs)?!

I would suggest not reading click-bait websites that make money through advertising, and create sensationalist fear stories not based on credible scientific authorities just in order to get web traffic.

Last edited:
If downloading your twitter feed at blazing speed from any corner of the planet is worth the potential unknowns and you trust the corporations and your leaders (who have never done you wrong, right?), then you and I have differing risk assesment. Plenty of folks with decent heads on their shoulders are sounding the alarm on 5g.

Carl

Last edited by a moderator: