• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Questions on CellTrend result

Hello,

I'm not a typical CFS patient, because I suffer from Fibromyalgia and some orthostatic intolerance. However, as you probably know, conditions seem to overlap each other, so, I have some symptoms of CFS as well.

I've been tested for auto-antibodies at CellTrend, and I've go 10/11 results positive, and 1/11 at risk, meaning 0/11 negative. Would someone be willing to help me interpret the results? Are all the results abnormal, or some could be ignored (the ones that are just a little above the limit)? Would you have any suggestions what to try for the treatment? Thank you very much!

Anti AT1R Antibodies
<10.0 U/ml: negative 10.0 – 17.0 U/ml: at risk
> 17.0 U/ml: positive
Result: 17.3 (positive)

Anti ETAR Antibodies
<10.0 U/ml: negative 10.0 – 17.0 U/ml: at risk
> 17.0 U/ml: positive
Result: 10.9 (at risk)

Anti a-1- adrenergic Antibodies
<7.0 U/ml: negative > 7.0 U/ml: positive
Result: 47.0 (positive)

Anti a-2- adrenergic Antibodies
<15.0 U/ml: negative > 15.0 U/ml: positive
Result: 42.7 (positive)

Anti b-1- adrenergic Antibodies
<15.0 U/ml: negative > 15.0 U/ml: positive
Result: 17.7 (positive)

Anti b-2- adrenergic Antibodies
<8.0 U/ml: negative 8.0 – 14.0 U/ml: at risk
> 14.0 U/ml: positive
Result: 15.9 (positive)

anti-Muscarinic Cholinergic Receptor 1 - Antibodies
<9.0 U/ml: negative > 9.0 U/ml: positive
Result: 32.4 (positive)

anti-Muscarinic Cholinergic Receptor 2 - Antibodies
<9.0 U/ml: negative > 9.0 U/ml: positive
Result: 9.1 (positive)

anti-Muscarinic Cholinergic Receptor 3 - Antibodies
<6.0 U/ml: negative 6.0 – 10.0 U/ml: at risk
> 10.0 U/ml: positive
Result: 41.0 (positive)

anti-Muscarinic Cholinergic Receptor 4 - Antibodies
<5.0 U/ml: negative 5.0 – 7.0 U/ml: at risk
> 7.0 U/ml: positive
Result: 43.0 (positive)

anti-Muscarinic Cholinergic Receptor 5 - Antibodies
<14.2 U/ml: negative > 14.2 U/ml: positive
Result: 28.1 (positive)

Gingergrrl

@smtl I just saw this post and would love to talk to you further re: Cell Trend either here or by PM. I tested (high level) positive for 7/9 back in 2016 and we ran the test twice to confirm. They only offered nine tests at that time so I do not (yet) know if I am positive on the two newer ones.

I have done two years of treatment and consider myself in remission (but do not know if it is temporary or permanent until I stop the second treatment and see what happens when my B-cells grow back). I will be re-testing Cell Trend (this time all 11 tests) plus re-testing Mayo Panel autoantibodies in a few weeks to see how they now compare to my 2016 (pre-treatment) levels.

Last edited:

Gingergrrl

@Gingergrrl: I seem to be unable to PM you yet (limitations of new account?), may you drop me a message? Thank you!

I will try to send you a PM but it might not go through until you have a certain number of messages posted. I'm not sure what the number is though?!

Edit: I tried but the PM would not go through.

Hm.. if you use any social networks or programs like skype, may you let me know your nickname there? It seems it might be the only way to get in contact right now :)