• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Psylocobin

why desperate? ive done microdosing some years ago and as far as i remember that is pretty safe. helped with my depression. not sure what you want to use it for. also did a higher dose once. great experience.

Jyoti

I tried macrodosing for a couple of weeks and then ran out. I can't say definitively that things improved, but it was a better two-week period than many. Which could have been the psilocybin or it could have been just the usual fluctuation. There were no down-sides for me.

Oliver3

I tried macrodosing for a couple of weeks and then ran out. I can't say definitively that things improved, but it was a better two-week period than many. Which could have been the psilocybin or it could have been just the usual fluctuation. There were no down-sides for m
Thanks for your input

kjetilv

kjetil
I use it occasionally, it improves symptoms there and then, but I’m usually quite fatigued the day after. I do it mostly for enjoyment and because I find it helps my mental health. Don’t really use it for the physcial symptoms of ME/CFS.

Rufous McKinney

I meant mIcro-dosing, not mAcro!

I have some. As is so common here, on what day am I going to feel "better enough" to try a micro dose?

Plus I was reading about a study that blew their doubled blind placebo trials, because the 0.5 g (I think that was the micro dose) was "detectable" by everyone who took it.

I am interested in a homeopathic dose. Maybe I'll just taste a little dust on my finger......

Oliver3

I use it occasionally, it improves symptoms there and then, but I’m usually quite fatigued the day after. I do it mostly for enjoyment and because I find it helps my mental health. Don’t really use it for the physcial symptoms of ME/CFS.
Does it ever lead to crashes

kjetilv

kjetil
@Oliver3 I’ve done it 6 times. I crashed once the day after, the first time I did psilocybin. But that was my fault I beleive. I felt better during and after the trip, so I did more than I usually do. I crashed when I was doing some shopping at the grocery store the following day. The other 5 times I’ve learned to take it slower during and after the trip, so I’ve not crashed.

Last edited:
Back