• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Protein cheat sheet

MAOAr297r

Hey everyone,

I'm very sick with what is either M.E or M.S. I find out soon. Never the less I've been spending a lot of time in bed studying so I can to be prepared to finally get back in school this summer or fall. My major is Cell and molecular bio. It will have more emphasis on neurobiology toward the end.

I'm studying protein structure and function this week and made this PDF of vocabulary terms I have to memorize. I figured I'd share the PDF with the community as it serves as a cheat sheet for some common terms that get thrown around but can sound like foreign language sometimes. This is probably dumb but I hope it can help someone somewhere. Thanks :)

Attachments

• Proteins MBOC.pdf
    66.3 KB · Views: 36

MAOAr297r

Hey everyone,

I'm very sick with what is either M.E or M.S. I find out soon. Never the less I've been spending a lot of time in bed studying so I can to be prepared to finally get back in school this summer or fall. My major is Cell and molecular bio. It will have more emphasis on neurobiology toward the end.

I'm studying protein structure and function this week and made this PDF of vocabulary terms I have to memorize. I figured I'd share the PDF with the community as it serves as a cheat sheet for some common terms that get thrown around but can sound like foreign language sometimes. This is probably dumb but I hope it can help someone somewhere. Thanks :)
Update: I caught a few small typos in the PDF and corrected them. Here is the better version. Thanks

Attachments

• Proteins MBOC.pdf
    66.3 KB · Views: 26