• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Protandim

Rockt

Yeah, I thought it sounds good too. I just wonder if it really works/helps or if it's more hype. So many purchases of promising products, so few results...

kat0465

Yeah, I thought it sounds good too. I just wonder if it really works/helps or if it's more hype. So many purchases of promising products, so few results...

the one thing that kinda makes me think theres something to it was Montel Williams. No telling what all he takes, but when he ran out of the supp and his people didnt tell him, he couldnt understand why he was feeling worse.

he asked his assistant who packs his pill box, and she said they had ran out of protandim. when he started it again, he felt better. i would hope he wouldn't be in it for any kind of Money. he knows what it's like to suffer.

Kat